- This event has passed.
ERA MN Annual Organizational Meeting
September 18 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
How does leadership work within ERAMN?
Our leadership consists of an elected Working Group (19 members) and within that there is the Executive Committee (7 members). *For details on our Executive Committee and Working Group see below.
We will be voting in 16 Working Group members including our President, Vice President and Treasurer ~ all are welcome to attend the meeting but you need to be a Member of ERAMN to vote, so be sure to confirm your membership before the meeting by emailing HERE!
To become a voting member visit HERE!
WHAT: ERAMN Annual Organizational Meeting
WHEN: September 18th, 10:00am – Noon
WHERE: Online via Zoom – RSVP HERE!
*Working Group Executive Committee:
- The Executive Committee oversees the Working Group committees and organizational operations. Each Executive Committee member leads a Committee (i.e. Website, Outreach & Education, State or National Legislation, etc.)
- President – oversees all aspects of the organization; spokesperson for organization
- Vice President – assists the President, steps in when President is unable to perform duties
- President Emeriti – immediate past president serves as voting member of executive committee during current president term then rotates off with election of new president.
- Secretary – records meeting minutes
- Treasurer – oversees financials of organization; cross-check against our fiscal agent MN NOW
- At-Large (2)
*Working Group Committees:
- The Working Group is comprised of Committee Leads and the Executive Committee (as above).
- Fundraising – facilitates & oversees fundraising events & actions
- Communications – facilitates & oversees communications; email, social media, print newsletters (if doing)
- Volunteer Coordinator – oversees & coordinates volunteers for events & actions
- Marketing/Website – works with Communications on marketing practices; works with web designer to keep site current
- State Legislation – oversees and coordinates State-level focus of organization
- National Legislation – oversees and coordinates National-level focus of organization
- Partner Outreach – oversees and coordinates outreach to existing and new allies
- Inclusion & Diversity – oversees and coordinates outreach and ensures organizational diversity and inclusion practices
- Education & Outreach – oversees and coordinates education and outreach events & actions
- Membership – oversees and coordinates membership enrollment, outreach and processing
- At Large (2)